All posts for the day January 14th, 2015
When death seems so near, we always remember Allah S.W.T.
1) Over the weekend, I managed to visit my uncle in Singapore, after delaying for over two months. His son, my cousin, is fighting cancer. Pray that all will go well for my uncle’s and cousin’s family. Thank you uncle Kamsani, for all you have done for me and touching a part of my life.
2) Yesterday was special, I managed to visit Keino Mess’s stall in Persiaran Puteri Puchong. He sells the best fried bananas fritters in Puchong. Business hours 12 30 pm to 6 30 pm.
3) Yesterday became sweeter, when some of my valued colleagues managed to secure grants worth RM 500 K each! Congratulation guys and gals, you all deserve it. Always remember, there are more people out there that are responsible for your success. Example, the tax payers, those hardworking people behind the scenes that makes we all look good in the media and so on. Just imagine, those thousands of wonderful people that has made your dreams a reality yesterday. The picture below is proof that hard work, belief in Allah S.W.T. and always grateful to others, one can achieve their goals. To the rest, including myself, a great reminder, NEVER to give up!
4) Yesterday, finally I am a “Jaguh Kampung”! Yeah! Go to Google Malaysia page, key in “Rostam”, you can find my blog/homepage in the first page!
5) Yesterday, most wonderful of all, I survived my meeting….
Alhamdulillah, aku bersyukur kepada mu Illahi. Berikan lah aku jalan yang mudah dan lurus di sisi Mu. Aamiin.